Saturday, March 28, 2015

Tinkerbell Hair

I received a request to make Tinkerbell Hair, and is finally ready =)
If you like this Sim, it is available in the gallery, my name there is Zurk24
Available in  default textures, from teen to elder, 16 colors.
Available for the base game.
Please leave a comment. =)







download

Custom Content in Model:

Polygon Counts:
2837 polygons

Credits:
CmarNYC for  TS4 Mesh Tools
The Sims 4 Studio
Thanks to the creators of the custom content that I used in my model

Please give me credit with a link when using my stuff.
For more information see my policy

10 comments:

  1. This is fantastic, Kiara! I've been wishing for a Tinkerbell hair for a while. I really love this~

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is SO CUTE! <3 <3 <3 The sim will look even better with the pointed ears coming with Get to Work! :D

    Could you convert it to little girls, they would be so ADORABLE with it. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! =) I'm going to convert for girls soon

      Delete
  3. Kiara, this is AMAZING. Wish I could mesh like you :)

    I have made the clothes as request for Tinkerbell long ago if you want to put in this sim:
    [img]http://thesimsresource.com/scaled/2568/w-800h-600-2568178.jpg[/img]

    Is in this set: http://thesimsresource.com/members/alin22/downloads/details/category/sims4-clothing-female-teenadultelder-everyday/title/faeries-of-the-seasons-outfit/id/1288379/

    Maybe you didn't know so I just want to put XD here if you like Tinkerbell or faeries.


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks =), beautiful, I downloaded, I'll put in the game and take new pictures

      Delete
  4. muy guapa la sim y el cabello me lo voy a descargar para alguna historia de fantasia gracias

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous! Would you be open to creating a version without the bow? Or with different options for bow color? I think it could be a very versatile hairstyle!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for your comments! =)
    Julia, I can try

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...