Saturday, March 21, 2015

Storm Hair for Girls

I made this hair for women and received a request to convert it for girls. I hope you enjoy!
Available in  default textures, all colors.
Please leave a comment. =)








download

Adult version HERE

Custom Content in Model:

Polygon Counts:
4215 polygons

Credits:
CmarNYC for  TS4 Mesh Tools
The Sims 4 Studio
Thanks to the creators of the custom content that I used in my model

Please give me credit with a link when using my stuff.
For more information see my policy

7 comments:

  1. AWESOME!!! :D THANKS KIARA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Thank you very much for your works! Especially for children hairstyles. Your all contents are amazing! Good luck Kiara!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG YES! This is one of my favorite of all the hairs! I'm so happy you made it for girls!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can you please make these originally package files. I love all of your creations but I have trouble downloading 7z files :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. same here. I can never use any of these beautiful creations.

      Delete
    2. Please see this tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jaaMbx0ESn8

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...