Friday, March 13, 2015

Single Hair for Girls

I made this hair for women and received a request to convert it for girls. I hope you enjoy!
Available in  default textures, all colors.
Please leave a comment. =)







download

Adult version HERE

Custom Content in Model:

Polygon Counts:
2071 polygons

Credits:
CmarNYC for  TS4 Mesh Tools
The Sims 4 Studio
Thanks to the creators of the custom content that I used in my model

Please give me credit with a link when using my stuff.
For more information see my policy

9 comments:

  1. Could you make some costume disney princesses hairs? Please!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I plan to do that, but it will take some time

      Delete
  2. I love your work this is the only website I go to to get hair CC they fit perfectly in the game.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All your creations are a '7Z File' and they don't work in m game, is there a way i can fix this? Thank you, awesome CC by the way! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. First you have to unzip, use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).

      Delete
  4. Hello thank you for your job !!! But when I select this hair, the game select an other hair and say sometimes : " You can't modify a sim created by the game " but it's my sim !!!!!!! Please can you fix it ? I have all the expansions packs and the Stuffs until the update 1.7 (luxury party stuff)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For this hair is only necessary to have the base game, I'll see if I can identify the problem

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...