Thursday, March 26, 2015

Rococo Clothes for man

I have received a request to make rococo clothes I decided to make this set which is a coat and pantsare separated  so you can choose to download only one. I hope you enjoy! =)
Is available in casual, formal and party with 5 options (teen to elder).
Please leave a comment. =)







download


download

Custom Content in Model:

Polygon Counts:
Coat - 3558 polygons
Pants - 764 polygons

Credits:
CmarNYC for  TS4 Mesh Tools
The Sims 4 Studio
Thanks to the creators of the custom content that I used in my model

Please give me credit with a link when using my stuff.
For more information see my policy

21 comments:

  1. Loving all the historical clothing! Would you ever consider converting medieval armor to TS4?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, that is at the top of my list, I hope to do that during the next few weeks =)

      Delete
  2. Love it Kiara !! :D Also, if it isn't too much trouble, could you convert the new male hair (from today's patch/update) for females?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I do it as soon as possible =)

      Delete
    2. Thanks Kiara! :D

      Delete
  3. Thank you Kiara, men really were lacking cool clothes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you so much... it is even more beautiful than i ever could have imagined... THANK YOU!!!!!!! ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

    ReplyDelete
  5. would you make a remake of this in different colors

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is there any way an outfit like this could be made for male children? That would be awesome for my little prince :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi,
    The shirt won't show in CAS(it's invisible and makes my sims torso vanish)
    Is there a required mesh?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, the mesh is included, you have your game updated?

      Delete
  8. Could you please reupload these clothes? When I go to the mediafire link I see "error" and I'm unable to download them.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Omg thank you so much for making these! (And the hats and hair) QAQ You seriously just made my day. I just made a Lafayette and Thomas Jefferson using them all and they look just perfect and darling! I've been wanting to make those two just right for years and now thanks to Sims 4 and your outfits they're finally perfect.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...