Monday, March 16, 2015

Medium Wavy Poof Pulled Back for Girls

UPDATED
(Were detected some problems with this hair, I think everything is fine now.
Please re-download, and sorry for the inconvenience.)

I received a request to convert this hair for the girls, I hope you like  =)
Available in  default textures, all colors.
Please leave a comment. =)







download

Adult version HERE

Custom Content in Model:

Polygon Counts:
3252 polygons

Credits:
CmarNYC for  TS4 Mesh Tools
The Sims 4 Studio
Thanks to the creators of the custom content that I used in my model

Please give me credit with a link when using my stuff.
For more information see my policy

14 comments:

  1. Hi Kiara! LOVE your stuff. Could you convert your Short Straight Hair for men to females?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! Note that I am using a translator , excuse me.
    I noticed a problem with this hairstyle in my game. With the black hair color , hairstyle running. But when I try with the other colors , when I want to save the home, I see that the hair has turned into a basic hairstyle. This is not a display issue because when I take it home, the hairstyle has changed. It's really annoying because I can not use this hairstyle with the color black.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for letting me know, I will try to understand what is happening.

      Delete
    2. I thinks the problem is solved, please re-download, and sorry for the inconvenience.

      Delete
    3. Thank you , I will go and check ! ;)

      Delete
    4. It works! Thank you a lot!

      Delete
    5. Thanks for the feedback =)

      Delete
  3. Hello there!
    I think your designs are great but I don't have a clue how to download them.
    Could u pleeeaaaasse tell me how so I can use these designs. Every time I press the download button it takes me to a random website and I don't knowhere to go from there...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. On the top right side will show a button that says "skip Add" click there and you'll be directed to the download =)

      Delete
  4. Your hairstyles are amazing!!! Keep up the good work!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...