Sunday, March 1, 2015

Medium Wavy Classic

Another request made, I hope you enjoy! =)
Available in  default textures, from teen to elder, all colors.
Available for the base game.
Please leave a comment. =)







download

Custom Content in Model:

Polygon Counts:
3512 polygons

Credits:
CmarNYC for  TS4 Mesh Tools
The Sims 4 Studio and  S4pe
Thanks to the creators of the custom content that I used in my model

Please give me credit with a link when using my stuff.
For more information see my policy


10 comments:

  1. nice again...:-)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maravilhoso!!!!!! Ivana

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY GOD. I LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful. Thank you again for being one of the very few people in the Sims 4 community who makes sculpted hairs that match the game. I always look forward to seeing your creations in my game!~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES! Thank you so much Kiara! :D

      Delete
  5. I bet this looks good on elders! Thank you so much! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks a lot like Marilyn Monroe's hairstyle!! it's amazing

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like this hair, but it kind of covers a lot of the face. :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG! it's perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...