Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Medieval Corset + Skirt

As I have received many requests to make medieval clothes I decided to make this set which is a corset and skirt, are separated  so you can choose to download only one. I hope you enjoy! =)
Is available in casual, formal and party with 5 options (teen to elder).
Please leave a comment. =)







download


download

Custom Content in Model:

Polygon Counts:
Skirt - 1037 polygons

Credits:
CmarNYC for  TS4 Mesh Tools
The Sims 4 Studio and  S4pe
Thanks to the creators of the custom content that I used in my model

Please give me credit with a link when using my stuff.
For more information see my policy

6 comments:

  1. beautyful <3 it gives a fairytale like impression

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww Kiara. my downloads folder will explode one day lol

    Amazing clothes! I love the details too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. =D
    Thanks for your nice comments! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm really sad that none of the medieval clothes have alternate download methods, as the adf.ly route doesn't work for me. Your medieval clothes are all gorgeous, and I'm obsessed with medieval clothes, but I can't download them. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please try here: http://mystufforigin.com/medieval-corset-skirt/

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...