Thursday, March 5, 2015

Low Ponytail for males

I received a request to convert the Low Ponytail for men, I decided to make some adjustments. I hope you enjoy! =)
Available in  default textures, from teen to elder, all colors.
Available for the base game.
Please leave a comment. =)







download

Custom Content in Model:

Polygon Counts:
4658 polygons

Credits:
CmarNYC for  TS4 Mesh Tools
The Sims 4 Studio 
Thanks to the creators of the custom content that I used in my model

Please give me credit with a link when using my stuff.
For more information see my policy

4 comments:

  1. Hi! This hairstyle looks great! Thank you for your work, I love them very much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this looks great again...thanks, thanks, thanks...i hope you never stop making things for the wonderful sims...:-)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was perfect for the sim I was making, thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...