Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Elsa Hair

After many days and hours, I finally finished this hair.
If you like this Sim, it is available in the gallery, my name there is Zurk24
Available in  default textures, from teen to elder, all colors.
Available for the base game.
Please leave a comment. =)







download

Custom Content in Model:

Polygon Counts:
5698 polygons

Credits:
CmarNYC for  TS4 Mesh Tools
The Sims 4 Studio and  S4pe
Thanks to the creators of the custom content that I used in my model

Please give me credit with a link when using my stuff.
For more information see my policy

14 comments:

  1. Oh my god. Kiara... you are a genius. This hair is gonna BLOW UP.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you kiara . Can you make the rapunzel hair the braid please ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing! Will this hair come for girls, too?

    ReplyDelete
  4. THIS IS AMAZING! You've outdone yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for your comments! =)
    At the moment is not available for girls, but I'm going to convert soon.
    Rapunzel hair, the braid with flowers?

    ReplyDelete
  6. yes please it is djebril kiara please make the braid with more mass like the film ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll try, but it will take some time =)

      Delete
  7. This looks stunning! Would it be possible to get a version without the bangs though? I absolutely LOVE the fishtail braid.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello~ Just wanted to say I love this hair. But I've noticed a slight problem with it which I pointed out with images on my tumblr page here.

    Just wanted to let you know.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for notifying me, I will try to fix it =)

      Delete
  9. Amazing hair Kiara! :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sailor Moon Hair Please~♡♥ for Before Pool Update Compatible

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...