Sunday, March 15, 2015

Dream Hair (version2) for Men

I received a request for convert this hair for males. I hope you enjoy! =)
Available in  default textures, from teen to elder, all colors.
Please leave a comment. =)







download

Female version HERE

Custom Content in Model:


Polygon Counts:
2539 polygons

Credits:
CmarNYC for  TS4 Mesh Tools
The Sims 4 Studio
Thanks to the creators of the custom content that I used in my model

Please give me credit with a link when using my stuff.
For more information see my policy

8 comments:

  1. Wow, love it Kiara, thank you :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANK YOU SO MUCH!
    I had been anxiously awaiting this one, ever since I saw you reply to the request. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love All your creations Wonderful !! Have a nice Day Maeve 38 ( Origin id )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks a lot ^_^ You're my favorite TS4 hair creator because it matches the game style. (Sorry I'm late over here, but I haven't been simming for a while. Just saw it now. =] )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg I love you. Thank you so much! :'D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need a long hair for my Sims Native American Indian ... and this hair is perfect for my creation! Thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...