Sunday, March 29, 2015

Braiding Hair for Girls

Updated
(The previous version appear for teens and this has been fixed)

I made this hair for women and received a request to convert it for girls. I hope you enjoy!
Available in  default textures, 16 colors.
Please leave a comment. =)







download

Adult version HERE

Custom Content in Model:

Polygon Counts:
4122 polygons

Credits:
CmarNYC for  TS4 Mesh Tools
The Sims 4 Studio and  S4pe
Thanks to the creators of the custom content that I used in my model

Please give me credit with a link when using my stuff.
For more information see my policy


8 comments:

  1. OMG THAT IS JUST THE CUTEST THING <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE THIS!! Is there any way you can make the manbun for boys?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your comments! =)
    Which manbun?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all your work! Is there any way you can upload the child on the far left of the first picture? She is adorable and you make the best Sims! ;p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I will try to put in the gallery, my name there is Zurk24

      Delete
  5. Just thought I'd let you know that I noticed a glitch with this hair. This hair shows up for teen-elder and has the hair protruding through the adult sim's abdomen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for letting me know, I will try to fix it =)

      Delete
  6. Your welcome! I love your stuff btw :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...