Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Surprise Dress

I received a request to make this dress, I hope you like! =)
It is available in casual,  formal and party (teen to elder) 8 options.
Please leave a comment! =)








download

Custom Content in Model:


Polygon Counts:
4262 polygons

Credits:
CmarNYC for  TS4 Mesh Tools
The Sims 4 Studio and  S4pe
Thanks to the creators of the custom content that I used in my model
Patterns

Please give me credit with a link when using my stuff.
For more information see my policy


7 comments:

  1. Hi Kiara! If it isn't too much trouble, do you think you could make a once-piece bathing suit with the top half of this dress? I think it'd look really cool :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Without the sleeves, but the rest of the top yes. Thanks so much! :D

      Delete
  3. Is it okay to make recolors of your clothing?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, you can recolor, I only ask for a link to the original dress =)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...