Friday, February 6, 2015

Low Ponytail

I received a request to remove the braid of this hair, it was not easy but is finally ready, I hope you like =)
This hair has a little problem near the face on the left, which I could not resolve, sorry.
Available in  default textures, from teen to elder, all colors.
Available for the base game.
Please leave a comment. =)







download

Custom Content in Model:

Polygon Counts:
2163 polygons

Credits:
CmarNYC for  TS4 Mesh Tools
Kuree for The Sims 4 Studio and  S4pe
Thanks to the creators of the custom content that I used in my model

14 comments:

  1. Make a new hair, without editing EA meshes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She can do what she freaking wants. You want other hairs go and find another of the billion sites that do the kind you want.

      Delete
  2. Cute! I love your EA edits, will you be converting this one for children, too? Without the braid it could be unisex for boys & girls.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love braids but I'm going to download this too. :) Pretty once again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! =)
    Yes I can convert to children.
    I intend to make a new hair, I have to, for now I'm editing EA hair, and when I feel that I have more experience then yes I will make a unique hair =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This hairstyle would look really good for men.

    ReplyDelete
  6. could you convert the young adult ponytail to children? and the bob hair too. XD

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes I can convert this to man, the adult ponytail and bod hair to children =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can you make available to download the hairs from the DLC?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for using the default textures :D I love your creations :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Replies
    1. She means upload the EA hairs from Outdoor Retreat, allowing them to be downloadable for free, which is illegal. I wouldn't do it if I were you.

      Delete
    2. Oh! Thanks for the information, I don't do illegal stuff

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...