Friday, February 27, 2015

Curly Ponytail for Girls

I made this hair for women but I thought it would look good in girls so I decided to convert it.
Available in  default textures, all colors.
Please leave a comment. =)








download

Adult version HERE

Custom Content in Model:

Polygon Counts:
3314 polygons

Credits:
CmarNYC for  TS4 Mesh Tools
Kuree for The Sims 4 Studio and  S4pe
Thanks to the creators of the custom content that I used in my model

Please give me credit with a link when using my stuff.
For more information see my policy


13 comments:

  1. Thank you! Suits very well for girls too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Could you add a fringe to the Outdoors hairstyle? And perhaps make it a tad longer?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What do you mean? Can you explain better? Please!

      Delete
  3. it don't work by me, did I do something wrong ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. First you have to extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the file from the .rar or .zip file.

      Delete
  4. I downloaded it and its a .7z file how do I get it to work?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. First you have to extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the file from the .rar or .zip file.
      Then cut and paste the file into your Mods folder

      Delete
  5. Beautiful hairstyle, if only it had better texture, not to be mean but you could improve the quality a tad more and poly doesn't have to be that high. Keep it up missy, you have potential.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...