Friday, February 27, 2015

Aweless Hair

I have received requests to do more hair for men, I decided to do this, I hope you like! =)
Available in  default textures, from teen to elder, all colors.
Available for the base game.
Please leave a comment. =)







download

Custom Content in Model:

Polygon Counts:
2001 polygons

Credits:
CmarNYC for  TS4 Mesh Tools
The Sims 4 Studio and  S4pe
Thanks to the creators of the custom content that I used in my model

Please give me credit with a link when using my stuff.
For more information see my policy


3 comments:

  1. Ooooh. Very Nice :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ow,thank you for this, we really need more nice hair for men. This is just amazing. I love all of your incredible creations!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...