Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Subtle Dress

This time I decided to make a dress because my Sims were in need of a new dress.
It is available in casual and party (teen to elder) 10 options.
I hope you enjoy! =)

Update
Due to a request added another package with 10 solid colors, you can choose just one or two packages.







download


download


Custom Content in Model:

Polygon Counts:
4380 polygons

Credits:
CmarNYC for  TS4 Mesh Tools
Kuree for The Sims 4 Studio and  S4pe
Thanks to the creators of the custom content that I used in my model

10 comments:

  1. you shouldve made it without the print/texture that would be cool... X")

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can add that, which color do you want?

      Delete
    2. oh wow, thankyou youre so kind, black and white and mint XD

      Delete
    3. Added a package with solid colors, hope you like =)

      Delete
  2. So beautiful. You're so kind to do the solid colour ones, I really love it. Thanks again for sharing you're beatiful creations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I noticed in the screenshots that it's not English, it is not your first language? Like, some things around the site aren't English either. Nothing wrong with that, just asking. Also, your CC is so amazing, I think it's so cool that you put all this time and effort into this! You are the only person I get my custom stuff from, all the others don't make it in the style of the game and it sticks out like a sore thumb. Thank you so much, keep up the good work! =^w^=

    ReplyDelete
  4. I´m in Love with your creations. You´re really talented. But how could you hide the cc sign in your game?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! =)
      Try this http://sims4studio.com/thread/4254/aom?page=1&scrollTo=40815

      Delete
    2. Thank you very much :) I´ve been looking for this a very long time :(

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...