Friday, January 23, 2015

Long Wavy Parted for girls

I received a request to convert this  hair  from the new expansion, to girls. I think it is available for the base game, but if there are any problems please let me know.
Available in  default textures, all colors.
Please leave a comment. =)






download

Custom Content in Model:

Polygon Counts:
4145 polygons

Credits:
CmarNYC for  TS4 Mesh Tools
Kuree for The Sims 4 Studio and  S4pe
Thanks to the creators of the custom content that I used in my model



13 comments:

  1. Looks great! Any chance you'll convert the other OR hairs to kids? I especially want the braided ponytail and the double buns for the girls, and the shorter men's hairstyle for boys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome, thanks. I just realized that braided ponytail could refer to two of the FA hairs from OR. The one I meant is the one with the hair pulled into a ponytail, then braided. Though, both would look good for kids.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want this hair for adult ! pleasee (for the base game)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Here you go: http://pickypikachu.tumblr.com/post/108058703168/tested-by-the-lovely-pixelswirl-they-have-all-the

      Delete
    2. Thank you so much you`re the best ♥

      Delete
  4. Do you have this for adult?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can find that here:
      http://pickypikachu.tumblr.com/post/108058703168/tested-by-the-lovely-pixelswirl-they-have-all-the

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...