Monday, January 26, 2015

Children's Room

My city is full of children, and I felt the need to change the furniture for children's. 
I hope you enjoy! =)
Contains the bed, the bedside table, the dresser, the toy box and bookshelf with 6 options.
You can make an individual download of each or download the complete set.
The design tool don't work with this, you need to delete the object and place a new version of it down. 









Custom Content in Children:

Credits:
The Sims 4 Studio
Thanks to the creators of the custom content that I used in my model

8 comments:

  1. Would you be so nice and could you please recolor a desk and a chair too? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi,can you please explain to me how can i uqse this awsome room in my game

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Download and unzip use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the file(SET) from the .rar or .zip file. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder. Then in the construction mode is in the same place as the other furniture

      Delete
  3. Hey just so you know there is an issue with this set that conflicts with the Don't Wake the Llama game in the Get Together expansion.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for letting me know, I'll check what's going on

      Delete
  4. Ok, eu li acima que este set causa problemas com o wake the llama, e gostaria de lhe informar que este conjunto também impede que sims possam jogar Voidcritters.

    Gostaria de saber se planejas trabalhar em uma solução para estes problemas, pois acho este conjunto muito bonito, e fico triste em ter jogar sem ele.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Obrigada pela informação, vou tentar actualizar este conjunto

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...