Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Florid Dress

Here you can find a folder with two dresses.
As I said yesterday, I do not have the game, I could only test in the "Demo", but please let me know if there are any problems so  I can fix it.

Hope you enjoy!



Aqui podem encontrar uma pasta com 2 vestidos.
Como disse ontem, como ainda não tenho o jogo só pude testar no "Demo", mas por favor se houver algum problema avisem para que eu o possa corrigir.

Espero que gostem!





download



Credits:
 Granthes for Color Magic
   Kuree for  S4PE

1 comment:

  1. Hey, this dress is super cute but I can't find any download link? :( When I press the white download button under it nothing happens, and when i right click to 'open link in new tab' on the pic, there isn't an option to do that.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...